Monday, June 17, 2013

Around the corner.......

CALLING ALL FRIENDS!!!!!

We are getting so very close!  I spoke with our agency last Wednesday and she said to expect to have our referral in 2 weeks.  From that point to travel could be as little as 4 weeks.  That means from right now it is possible we could travel in 5 weeks.  Realistically, it will be more like 6 or 8 weeks by the time we push through the remaining red tape and they set a court date, but by the beginning of August, God willing, we will be on our way to bring home those sweet baby girls you have all been praying for with us.

So why am I calling all of you?

We need travel funds.  Yeah, we aren't there yet.  Here is what is up and coming and if you would be willing to help in any way, please let me know. 

Friday and Saturday June 21st and 22nd (next weekend):
ANOTHER YARD SALE.  Let me explain something here.  I HATE yard sales.  With a passion.  But I will do almost ANYTHING to bring home these sweet girls who have waited so long for a family.  Including ANOTHER YARD SALE.  So if you have any junk this week to donate, let me know. 

CAR WASH:
This one is still in the planning stages.  We need help.  We need people.  If you would be willing to participate please let me know.  I will have more info very soon.  Just solidifying the location. 

FAMILY FUN FEST:
This is the biggie guys.  Either July 27th or Aug 3 we want to have a small summer festival.  Kid games, face painting, auction, yard sale items, vendors, festival food.... maybe even music?  This will be an all day event.  We will need people, we will need ideas, we will need EVERYONE to pitch in to make this a success.  If you would be willing to help in ANY way, please... PLEASE... let me know.  Ideas?  Awesome!  Bring them on! 

31 PARTY:
Do you like 31?  Let me know.  I will be sharing on facebook! 

LIA SOPHIA:
Want to have a girl night?  I will gladly do a lia Sophia party for any group. 


Of course you can continue to pray for us.  Pray for our agency.  Pray for our girls.  Pray for the governments involved.  

Thanks friends.  Feel free to share this post with anyone and everyone who may be interested.  And if you have other ideas.... share away!

No comments:

Post a Comment