Prince of Peace Control My Will
Prince of Peace, control my will;
Bid this struggling heart be still;
Bid my fears and doubtings cease;
Hush my spirit into peace.
Thou hast bought me with Thy blood,
Opened wide the gate to God;
Peace I ask, but peace must be,
Lord, in being one with Thee.
May Thy will, not mine, be done;
May Thy will and mine be one;
Chase these doubtings from my heart,
Now Thy perfect peace impart.
Saviour, at Thy feet I fall,
Thou my life, my God, my all!
Let Thy happy servant be
One forevermore with Thee.
- Mary A. S. Barber
Today I pray for peace.
Peace while we wait for long awaited information from our agency.
Peace while we wait for the children God has planned for us.
Peace in the plan He has for our family....
and, in this moment, peace in knowing that when He closes a door, it is supposed to be closed.
Waiting for our door to open can be so very hard.
Lord, bid my struggling heart be still!
Amen
I have an adoption fundraising idea I'd like to share with you. Could you please email me at mlee@coupaide.com?
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Matthew Lee