Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Take Courage

2 Chronicles 15:7  "But as for you, be strong and take courage, for your work shall be rewarded"

The verse above has always been one of my favorites.  As a teenager, it was the verse that gave me strength and confidence.  It was the verse I leaned on to do what I knew to be right.  Today I will lean on this verse again. 

I have been caught in the worry and the human concerns.  The Word tells us over and over and over not to be afraid.  I have been afraid and have allowed fear to cloud my joy.

I was just reminded that the reason I should not be afraid is because God's hand is my guide. The reason I should not doubt or question the path I am on is because it was set before me. And the reason I should be happy in the waiting is because I am doing what I have been asked by my heavenly father.

Thank you Lord, for this day.  Thank you for the reminder to just take courage.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment