When we started this journey I heard so many people say how hard the process was. I heard how challenging the paperwork for your home study was to fill out.... pages and pages and pages of personal questions. I heard how overwhelming it was to have a stranger come inspect your home. I heard how stressful the 5 hour psych evaluation was. I heard how tedious and mountanous it was to gather every document from every aspect of your adult life... .and then to have every document notarized, certified, and apostilled. I heard all of these things and was surprised when I really found no part of it as complex or difficult as I was led to believe. That said, do you know what is hard? Do you know what is harder than all of those things put together?
I can tell you what is harder.... Answering the question when your 7 year old asks "when will my sisters get to come home?" Waiting is hard!
Please pray for us and with us.
Bless you,
Shannon
www.dogwoodcove.com/adopt if you wish to forward our story or make a donation
No comments:
Post a Comment